Because of her goddam song I am incapable of writing any type of title that might be considered clever or original. Every time I think of the word Friday I think of her. I hate her for that. Friday is now the new Monday for me. Aha. There it is.
Anywho. Listamania or whatever.
1. I just ordered Papa Johns. Yeah, it’s pretty lame that when I get to Minnesota the only thing on my mind is a myriad of chain restraunts… But in all fairness, I dont have a Sonic/PapaJohns in Chicago.. AND I WANT THERE OVER PROCESSED DELICIOUSNESS IN MY BELLY! (a side note: I probably ordered too much food.)
2. My ra-llergies are really bothering me. See what I did there was combine the word allergies with the word rage… Because that’s how they are making me feel. Way less interesting now that I explained it.
3. My throat hurts, see number 2.
4. I was watching a documentary on baseball. DAMN. The first episode of it was so damn boring that I, as someone who considers themself a novice sports historian, fell asleep. Like 6 times. Ill update you on the second in the series.
5. Rode the Mega-Bus last night and as promised here are the five most disturbing parts of said 8 hour trek.
a(1)What?!: My bus stopped once, for ten minutes. As someone who has made the trip between Chicago and Minneapolis on the bus a handful of times, I can tell you I was due more than one cigarette stop on this trip. More so I arrived an hour earlier then our original ETA and thus had to meander the city of Minneapolis for like ever to find a fricken Starbucks so I could charge my phone.
b: While I originally sat in an area free of screaming children or stinky people, of course a three year old sat behind me and a smelly man sat next to me. The little girl passed out, and it was the kicking in her sleep (and into my chair) that really bothered me about her. To the dude who ended up next to me though.
Dear stinky sir,
Please show immediatly before you know you are going to be in an enclosed space with a hundred strangers. Also, dont fall asleep on my lap when I decide to close my eyes for ten minutes. I hope you enjoyed my LED book light shining directly at your face for a solid 4 hours.. That is because you crossed a very important barrier to me.. That barrier of personal space.
Love always, The girl with a blanket and stuffed monkey you drooled on.
c: The mother of the child behind me allowed her alarm to go off every 9 minutes (WHAT ARE YOU PRESSING SNOOZE FOR?!) from 4:30 til 5:45. I would have stabbed her if I had the devices, and I wasn’t even sleeping.
d. It is really hard to eat cheetos quietly.
e. Why do we as grown adults cut in line? I get just as immature about that shit, as you are for budging me. Two wrongs dont make a right, blah blah, but I have always been that kid. I can hear eight year old Amanda explaining the added proficiency lunch ladies could have if we were just good kids who stood in a straight line.
Okay. I am off to gorge myself in spinach alfredo pizza now.
Be jealous. Unless you are Nicole who will be eating in ‘n out in like 24 hours in which case, I’m jealous.